Saturday, January 10, 2009

To Do Lists

Good evening. Welcome to the front porch. We won't stay long. That cold front moved in and it is pretty chilly tonight. Temps dropped quite a bit. Suppose to be in the 20's tonight. That's Texas for you. Anyway made a big pot of chili and some homemade cookies. Perfect for a chilly evening.

Busy day, I'm sure yours was too. Saturdays seems to be a day we try to cram in a week's worth of chores, errands, shopping, etc. Ran all day but didn't get too much done on my 'to do list'. I'm getting well known for my lists. Seems I make lists for my lists, at times have 2 or 3 of them going at the same time.

Why? Well, when you get old and gray-seems to keep me focused of why I'm walking around. Also, I guess it gives me a sense of accomplishment when I can cross a thing or two off the list. Problem is for every item I cross off, I add two or three more things to do.

Speaking of my list, its getting late and I have several more things on my list that I had hoped to get done today. You're welcome to stay a while longer, enjoy the view, moon is up there again but kinda foggy and hard to see tonight. Me, I'm going inside. Glen has a fire going, hot cup of coffee, good company and good food. I am blessed.

Hope you worship tomorrow-at the place you meet God and good friends and even loved ones. Troubled times indeed but each day are countless blessings we can thank Him for.

Until next time, from my front porch to yours. Good night and God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Amy is a list maker, she makes list for her list as well. That's what makes her so special!

    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I liked that girl for some reason!!

    We'll talk soon.

    ReplyDelete