Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Little Country Church in Maryland


Good Morning ...thanks for stopping by the front porch..


Another busy day ahead...but stopping here for a few minutes to get settled for the day...the to do lists, the challenges, traffic, noise, ...we all know how it is whether you are in a 8-5ish job, SAH mom, self-employed or work for the 'man or the woman'. Anyway, whatever your destination...thanks for stopping by for a few moments and visiting.

Want to see another picture from long ago and far away?? This picture was in taken when we were pastoring in Lothian, Maryland.....early 90's??? It was a good church, a good time in our lives as a family, met some good friends we still keep in contact with...met Mike and his family there! Julie found her true love there...boys came into their own in sports, good schools, good country living....anyway...picture of me and the Preacher...where does time go??? I was talking to someone about my kiddos and how I am overall comfortable with where I am right now...a grandmother, getting a little older everyday...hopefully wiser (not really) but that I would NOT go back and try to redo anything...especially with my kiddos.....I might really mess it up if I tried to go back and redo it....they all have grown into such wonderful men and women of God in spite of the many te moves, the challenges, good people, not so good people, me............


So from my front porch to yours...have a blessed day indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment