Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A TYPICAL DAY DOWN AT GRANNIES BARNYARD!













Greetings from the front porch!


Suppose to be a beautiful big sky Texas day! I’m home today taking a day to catch up on a ‘few of my favorite things’.

Anyway, speaking of a few of my favorite things. Remember that commercial when you take pictures and the people are ‘posed’ for weeks, months. Well, I took some pictures a few weeks perhaps month ago and opps wanted to let them ‘out’…so today I’m sharing some pictures of the Grandkiddos and a typical day on the farm!

Also, forgot to introduce another new guy at the farm...Chester the rooster. He is another 'gift' from a friend. And sorry Kiki the orange Kitty...aka Camryn's Kitty...see he was a stray from my school a few years back, he was the cutest little kitten.. I brought him home and hoped to find him a 'home' Camryn fell in love with him and things didn't work out for her to take him to her home. ...so the deal is/was...."he is her cat....but he lives at my house"...I think she also has a cat like that at Lori's house! Now who got the best end of this deal???? I don't mind because he stays fat and sassy keeping the barn clear of mice and other critters! Sorry I got the picture sideways....but you can still see his cute personality. He adores Camryn...one of the last times she was here he followed her all the way to her car as if to say...''don't forget I belong to you..little girl'! Anyway, never a dull moment...on the front porch or down in the barnyard!

AND I must confess I have some of the 'cutest'...handsomeest grandkiddos ever! Oh, and I must also show you Caleb's little friend we found down by the pond. Can you tell who she is? Beautiful isn't she???

Enjoy and stop again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment