Monday, February 2, 2009

MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB



Good evening and welcome to the front porch!

Another one of those absolutely beautiful Texas days...Another in the forecast tomorrow. "Cold front to come in Wednesday...temps will be in the 50's. I can do that!

Got to spend some time at the barnyard this afternoon...left school early. The farrier had an appointment at 4:00..she trims the horses and the donkeys hooves (much like when we cut our finger and toe nails-But much much more involved. I consider my farrier...my 'friend'...I call her Dr. DJ because I ask her anything and everything about horses and she seems to know or at least steer me in the right direction. She connected me with the right people and I got the two little mini horses and all the equipment for them-FREE. She also connected me with a lady who gave me a donkey-FREE. She connected me to a couple who sold me a horse trailer-CHEAP. Someday I'll tell the story of her wedding and how I was able to bless her!

Mother Mary and baby Susanna doing great...I will attempt to post a picture of baby Susanna. She is already growing. I am able to pick her up. I 'm trying to handle her so she will not be so skiddish later on. Martha's little lamb has not arrived yet. Should be soon.

Busy week ahead....as usual..I get Spring fever this time of year and really struggle staying indoors. I need a bumper sticker that says, I'd rather be outside!'.

Anyway, gonna say goodbye and stop by again soon!

1 comment: