Sunday, September 20, 2009

A LABOR OF LOVE


Greetings from the front porch.

Not your typical evening...weather has been rainy and everything looks more like spring than Fall... I can handle that!

Speaking of rain..I am finding that having huge trees right in front of our house is a great blessing but can also be a burden. Twice now this summer we have had some major tree branch breakage at the home place. Heavy rain, lightning?? not sure. Anyway, number 2 son, the 'baby' took several hours out of his busy busy schedule and came over and cut the branches-cut up for fire wood :) and did several other major 'parent do' chores for us! TIM, A SHOUT OUT FOR YOUR HELP! Me and the preacher just aren't as strong as we used to be. Those young strong arms of Tim's sure helped us out.

I pray blessings of many times over come back upon you Tim. Have a great week! May God pour out on you so many blessings you cannot count them all.

By the way this is one of my favorite pictures of me, Tim and his dad. Us on a younger better day and Tim as handsome as ever!


From the front porch to yours especially to Tim's Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Love you momma! I'm glad I am now close to help whenever you need it and you are high on the list!

    By the way, as much as I laugh at me in this picture it means a lot to me as well!

    ReplyDelete